Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Here we go. Explore one of the biggest choices of programs in Canada and apply today for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022. The University of Montreal is the Leading Public University of Canada.
Pursue your studies in Canada. Université de Montréal Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application procedure.
They are offering fully funded scholarships to pursue their education in Montréal Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. The University is at Rank #4 in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world. Montreal University is the Second Largest University in the country in terms of students.
The Montreal University Canada Scholarships is offering 600 different study programs from which candidates can select. It is one of the best research universities in the world, it is famously known for this. 80% of the students studying right now at Montréal University, Canada are foreign.
According to the Times Higher Education ranking, Montreal University has more than 10,000 foreign students, making it Canada’s third most international university. Also, every year more than 7,000 Canadian permanent residents attend UdeM.
The University of Montreal offers thousands of scholarships every year to its students based on merit and their financial needs.
Montreal University Canada Scholarships Summary:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Université de Montréal
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: Students can enroll in any subject offered by university.
- Program Period: Depends on the degree program
- Deadline: February 1, 2022 / September 1, 2022
The coverage of Montreal University Canada Scholarships:
- Free semester tuition
- Full residence support
- Airfare to and from home country
- Additional educational costs
- Conference participation fee
- Experiment fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical insurance.
Montreal University Canada Scholarships Degrees Offered;
- Bachelors, Certificate
- Also, Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Montreal University Canada Scholarships Programs:
Montreal University Canada is offering the following fields for the students:
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Arts and Music
- Economics and Politics
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Health Sciences
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Literature and Languages
Eligibility Criteria Montreal University Canada Scholarships:
To apply for University of Montreal Scholarships, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Also, applicants must be International Student.
- Canadian Nationals are not eligible
- Additionally, applicants must be in full-time in a study program.
- Furthermore, incumbent must not getting benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
How to apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
1. Apply for admission
To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
2. Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of the acceptance letter.
3. Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
You don’t have to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be evaluated to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
4. Receive the notice of award with the amount
After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
To know more about Université de Montréal Scholarships, please visit Official Website