Global Korea Scholarships 2022 GKS-U (Fully Funded)
The fully-funded Global Korea Scholarships 2022-2023 session is now accepting online applications from international students under BS, MS, and doctoral degree programs. There is No Application Fee Required for the GKS Scholarship.
You can Study in South Korea Without IELTS. There are many South Korea Scholarships Without IELTS. The Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded all-expense covered Scholarship. All Participants from all around the world are eligible to apply for the GKS Korean Government Scholarship. This is one of the Top Scholarship Programs.
This GKS scholarship provides an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree and associate degree to all the students who apply and got selected for this scholarship program. The Global Korea Scholarship program includes almost all universities in South Korea.
There is a total of 220 GKS scholarships present for international students in this Global Korea Scholarship program.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Korean Government to pursue Postgraduate degree programs from the Korean best Universities. All the expenses will be covered by the Government of Korea.
Korea Government Scholarship is one of the Top Scholarships globally, which enrolls a high Number of Students each Year. The call-in in February is for Graduate Degree whereas for an Undergraduate the call will open in September 2022.
Currently, the Korean government offers 220 scholarships for international students from 150 different nations. Almost all South Korean universities are participating in the Global Korea Scholarship program.
The South Korean Scholarship is one of the most competitive and top scholarship programs in the world. The detailed information about the Global Korean Government Scholarships 2022 is given below.
Global Korea fully funded Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- No. of Scholarships: 220
- Fields: All fields available.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: End of October 2022
Global Korea fully funded Scholarship 2022 coverage
The Korean Government Scholarship now called the Global Korea Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship in Korea for international students. All costs are covered by the Korean government.
- Round flight tickets
- Resettlement Grant (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (20,000 KRW)
- language courses
- Full Tuition
- Award for outstanding Korean language skills
- Research Support (KRW 210,000-240,000)
- Printing Cost (Thesis) (KRW 500,000-800,000)
- graduation grant.
Available Global Korea fully funded Scholarship 2022 Fields
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under the Global Korea Scholarship by the Korean Government for Masters & PhDs.
Applicants must choose their majors (fields of study) that are only listed in the “University Information” file.
- Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 3 years of the regular degree program
- Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
- Research Program: 6 Months
Global Korea fully funded Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for Korean Government’s Global Korea Scholarship program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Both an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
- Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously achieved in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
Global Korea fully funded Scholarship 2022 Degree Requirements:
- Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program or hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Research Program Applicants: Must hold a degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree and must have received an invitation from one of NIIED’s designated Korean universities.
- Postdoctoral Research Program: Must hold a doctoral degree or a level of education equivalent to a doctoral degree.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- English Language Requirements/Certificate.
How to Apply for the Global Korea Scholarships 2022?
Applicants have choices to apply in two types of institutions:
- There are two choices: Embassy Track or University Track to apply for Global Korea Scholarships 2022.
- Embassies of the Republic of Korea (Embassy track)
- Korean Universities designated by NIIED (University Track)
- Through Embassy Track, candidates must apply through their respective South Korean embassies.
- The embassy will nominate you as a GKS candidate and ask you to apply to some university; NIIED will be nominated.
- The final selection will be made by the NIIED.
- The University Track requires applicants to apply directly to the university.
- You will be nominated as a GKS candidate for 2022 by the university, which will send your nomination to NIIED.
How to Apply for Global Korea fully funded Scholarship 2022
- Fill out the online application form.
- Read the Instructions Scholarship Application here
- To Apply, please Visit here