KAIST University Scholarship 2021 South Korea | Fully Funded | Master | PhD degree program
The KAIST scholarship for international students 2022 is an opportunity for them to become an integral part of a university.
The Very Famous Top Korean KAIST University Scholarship 2021 applications are now open. The KAIST University is offering 300 Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Programs.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea and it will cover all the Expenses. The KAIST University ranked #39 in QS Global World. One of the Top Public University.
On the brighter side, the KAIST university scholarship holder will be getting 80% to 90% of the lectures in English.
The KAIST University offers scholarships to international students in multiple disciplines such as Natural Science, Life Science and bioengineering, and business.
All these major fields have numerous other related fields in which the international students can apply according to their own interests.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a world-leading learning institute and the KAIST fully-funded scholarship is a chance for international students to pursue their studies in a top-notch institute that they could not be able to afford otherwise.
There are no needs for IELTS or TOEFL tests. You can Submit English Proficiency Certificate. We encouraged you to must apply for this KAIST University Scholarship 2021.
The students who are applying for this international scholarship in Korea must not miss the opportunity to contact the university professor first.
Your chances to get KAIST Scholarship will be enhanced if you will get an acceptance letter or recommendation from a KAIST professor.
Moreover, in order to explain all other financial benefits to the students, a comprehensive and detailed discussion has been done in the following paragraphs.
Thus, if any international students feels that the eligibility and other requirements are met, he/she must not miss the chance to apply for KAIST Scholarships 2022 in South Korea.
- Host Institution(s): The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea.
- Field of study: Any undergraduate course offered by KAIST.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: 8 semesters
- Target group: Open to International students
KAIST Scholarship Benefits
The benefits of the KAIST University UNDERGRADUATE Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver for 8 Semesters
- Living Expenses
- Allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health Insurance
The benefits of the KAIST University GRADUATES Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- A Full Scholarship Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance 300 USD for Bachelors.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees.
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must be an international student and not a citizen of Korea.
- For a master’s degree program the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or expect to have a bachelor’s degree at the time of enrollment.
- For PhD degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree or expect to have a master’s degree at the time of enrollment in KAIST.
- Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree (4 years of bachelor’s)
How to apply for the KAIST Scholarship in South Korea?
The application for admission will be submitted online. The applicant has to apply for admission the application will be automatically be considered for KAIST Scholarships 2022.
The applicant has to pay the application fee in order to apply for admission. The printout of the online application must also be sent to the KAIST office address in hard form.