Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded | ِApply Now
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of Doctoral and Master’s level non-binding scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications from Thailand and other all countries.
Pursue your education in Thailand. Good news! Applications for Thailand Government Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Asia to study and conduct research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Applications for Royal Thai Government Scholarship 2024 are now open to students who are interested in studying at the Asian Institute of Technology. It is the main purpose of scholarships to provide students with higher education degrees.
At the institute, researchers from a variety of backgrounds from Asian countries conduct research at world-class institutions. International students from Asian countries will benefit from these scholarships.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of Doctoral and Master’s level non-binding scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications from Thailand and other Asian countries.
The scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent bachelor’s and master’s degree to pursue their studies in any academic program offered at School of Engineering and Technology, school of Environment, resources and Development from the priority countries supported by the Government of Thailand.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Asian Institute of Science and Technology to undertake postgraduate degree programs. No Application Fee to apply for this award. All expenses will be covered under these scholarships.
Details of Royal Thai Government Scholarship 2024
- Country of Study: Thailand
- University: Asia Institute of Science and Technology
- Level: Masters, Ph.D., and MS programs eventually leading to a PhD
- Financial Management: fully funded
- Relevant regions: Asian countries, Bhutan, ASEAN Countries, Timor-Leste
- Study Time: 2 years for Master’s and 4 years for Doctoral programs
- End date: February 28, 2024
Royal Thai Government Scholarships Financial Benefits:
Asian Institute of Science and Technology is offering following types of scholarships. Detail of each scholarship is given below:
His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Masters and PhD Programs:
- Full Tuition Fee Cover
- Registration Fees
- Bursary for Living Expenses in AIT’s Residential Campus, for the Entire Period
Available Study Fields For Masters & PhD Studies
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- Department of Development and Sustainability
Development and Sustainability
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional and Rural Development Planning
Urban Environmental Management
- Urban Sustainability Planning and Design
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Sustainable Energy Transition
Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- AgriBusiness Management
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Food Innovation, Nutrition and Health
School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering
- Data Science and AI
- Information Management
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Information & Communications Technologies
- IoT (Internet of Things) Systems Engineering
Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Data Science & AI
- IoT (Internet of Things) Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- Business Administration MBA
- International Executive MBA (International EMBA)
- M/M.Sc. in International Finance
- M/M.Sc. in Business Analytics and Digital Transformation
How To Qualified For These Scholarships?
- Completed a four-year degree program and a two-year graduation program with distinction
- Have a GPA of 3.5 for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- AIT Language Center requires knowledge of English (IELTS 6.0 (General and Writing Bands) or AIT EET * 6.0) By Asian countries, Bhutan, ASEAN countries, and Timor-Leste.
The steps to apply for the Royal Thailand Government Post Graduate Scholarship are as follows:
- Register on the official website.
- Sign into your registered account.
- Click on the App tab.
- Complete the application and upload the required documents
- Update it and send it
- Winners will receive an email inviting them to the next academic exam.
- Two recommendation letters
- Research proposal
- English proficiency score (IELTS 6.0 (Overall and Writing bands)).
- An official transcript or current transcript
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript
- For Doctoral
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript.
How To Apply For Royal Thailand Government Scholarships?
The registration procedure is performed entirely online. Extremely convenient online application process. To enroll, visit the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship’s official site. The AIT scholarships and grants Catalog can be seen here. (HERE)