The University of South Australia Scholarship 2023-2024 Fully Funded
The University of South Australia is accepting applications for Research Training Program International (RTPi) Scholarships Program. The University of South Australia Scholarship for the master’s degree Scholarships and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for all International Students around the world to study in Australia.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students.
UniSA is among the world’s top universities, ranked in the World’s Top 50 Under 50 by both the Quacarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking and Times Higher Education.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. Its main campus is located in the city of Adelaide, the capital of South Australia.
UniSA is a member of the Innovative Research Universities group and is ranked in the top 300 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. UniSA has produced more than 200,000 graduates since 1991 and offers over 300 undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees across a wide range of disciplines.
They offer a research environment with highly experienced and engaged supervisors, extensive connections to industry, government and communities, and a focus on addressing globally significant issues. According to Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA, 2018), 100% of their assessed detailed fields of research were rated at, or above, world standard. You can research a variety of ways – through a Ph.D., Masters by Research, or a Professional Doctorate.
University of South, Australia Scholarships 2023 provides Funded & Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students for a range of Study in Undergraduate, Master’s degree (M Phill/ MS) and Doctorate (Ph.D.) in almost all Degree courses at top-ranked and one of the oldest and largest universities of South Australian. There is a large no of Scholarships, So multiple chances to get scholarships easily.
The University of South, Scholarships – Government Funded (MS -Ph.D.) – Research Degree:
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships:
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS):
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS)
- Area-specific scholarships and projects at UniSA (MS -Ph.D.) – Research Degree:
- Developing Methods for Remote Guidance on Physical Tasks Scholarships
- An inflammatory response to biomaterials Scholarships
- The William T Southcott Scholarships
- Intelligent Materials and Devices Scholarships
- Alan Reddrop Research Grant for Family Business Scholarships
- ScholarshipEmily Trott Ovarian Cancer Ph.D. Top-Up Scholarships
- Labour Market Preferences of Retrenched Workers Scholarships
Other funding opportunities at UniSA (External Scholarships) (MS -Ph.D.) – Research Degree:
- ATA Scientific Encouragement Award
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Australian Building Codes Board Research Scholarships
- Australian Federation of Graduate Women Scholarships
Australian Federation of Graduate Women: Canberra Accommodation Bursary
- Australian Grape and Wine Authority Travel Bursaries
- CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Research Grants Scholarships
- Healthy Development Adelaide and Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation Ph.D. Excellence Award
- Sir Ross & Sir Keith Smith Fund Scholarships
- Taiwan Fellowship
- Water Research Australia scholarships
- Data61 Ph.D. scholarships
University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: University of South Australia
- Course Level: Masters & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partial & Fully Funded
- Who is eligible? International students
Benefits of University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-24:
- All programs are available in the English language.
- All educational expenses are covered by the host university.
- Full tuition fee exemption.
- Living allowance.
- Thesis allowance.
- Sick leave (paid).
- Recreation leave.
- Health expenses coverage for international students. (OSHC).
Check Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Fields of Study:
- Aboriginal Studies
- Cyber security
- Education anti Teaching
- Financial Planning
- Information Technology
- Safety Management
- Tourism and Event Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Data Science
- Health Science
- International MBA
- Medical Sonography
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Nursing and midwifery
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Visual Effects
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Construction Management
- Film and TV
- Information Management
- Occupational Therapy
University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the eligibility requirements to be considered for this scholarship: University of South Australia Scholarships for International Students:
- Students applying for admission at the University of South Australia can come from any country.
- Must have completed the bachelor’s program and achieved first-class honors or equivalent status.
- Additionally, you must be enrolled full time for either a doctoral or masters degree from the University of South Australia.
- Required Language: English Required
- Please review UniSA’s language requirements.
- You must meet UniSA’s eligibility requirements as an international research student at the beginning.
- UniSA has assessed your research quality and demonstrated capabilities.
- You will receive support from a highly skilled supervisory panel (with an adviser for the end-user on the supervisory board, when needed) and be immersed in an inspiring research environment.
- Receiving (or being awarded) either an externally funded Stipend scholarship, an income stipend that is supported by external funding, or Self-funding their living costs during their stay in Australia and being able to prove this upon application is sufficient proof.
How to Apply for University of South Australia Scholarship?
- Please follow the following instructions to apply for
- Sign up Here to create your account.
- After logging in to your account you will be asked to attach these documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that includes your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports
The Application Deadline for the University of South Australia is open All Year.