Bill Gates Scholarships 2023 In USA Fully Funded
International students are invited to apply for the Bill Gates Scholarships for the class of 2023 from July 15, 2022. The Gates Scholarships TGS are awarded to talented students. Gates Scholarships are fully-funded and will be available to all international students. There is no application fees to apply for the Scholarships by Gates Trust.
Bill Gates announced 300 Bill Gates Scholarships in the United States. All expenses covered the Bill Gates scholarship for international students. The Gates Scholarship 2023 is open to apply now to Study in United States Universities.
The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective, Full Scholarship to Study Full-time Undergraduate Degree in the United States. The Scholars will receive full funding.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households. The full scholarship program for US students aims to equalize the access of all talented Americans in every field of life either public or private regardless of their minority status or their financial status.
Each year, the scholarship is awarded to 300 of these student leaders, with the intent of helping them realize their maximum potential.
Gates Scholarship 2023 is a US-based academic funding program. Outstanding minority high school graduates from low-income families are eligible for The Gates Scholarship. It’s a highly favoured US scholarship program. The Gates Scholarship 2023 is a highly competitive scholarship program for high school senior students in the USA.
The Gates scholarship is given out annually to outstanding students to assist them in reaching their full potential. The main aim of the Gates scholarship is to become a source of financial support for students who are exceptionally bright yet financially deprived. Around 300 males and females are shortlisted every year for the Gates scholarship program. The gates scholarship program is offered by Bill (Founder of Microsoft) and Melinda gates.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households. This prestigious scholarship program is based on evidence that by eliminating the financial barriers to college, a last-dollar scholarship can enable high-potential, low-income minority students to excel in their course work, graduate college, and continue to be leaders throughout their lives.
Details About Bill Gates Scholarships In USA 2023
- Country: United States
- Funded by: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2022
Bill Gates Scholarships 2023 In USA Financial Benefits:
The Gates Scholarship 2023 in United States selected candidates will get Full cost for complete degree. It is Full Free scholarship that will provide all necessary expenses for the duration of 4 years degree program. Detail is given below
Complete Tuition Fee will be given
- Other Fees will be provided
- Books allowance
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Courses Available Under The Bill Gates Scholarships 2023 In USA:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Undergrad Programs
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Eligibility Criteria of the Gates Scholarship 2023 in the USA:
- The applicant must be a high school senior.
- The applicant must be from one of these ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American.
- The applicant must be a US citizen, national or permanent resident.
- The applicant must be Pell-eligible.
- The applicant must not be receiving any other grant or family support.
- The applicant’s academic performance must be outstanding i.e., GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must be planning to enrol in a four-year degree program in the USA.
Bill Gates Scholarships 2023 In USA Required documents
Students will need to upload the following documents, which will be requested at various points during the application process.
- A copy of his/her most recent transcript(s) (submitted by counselor).
- Student Aid Report (SAR), once the FAFSA has been completed.
- Financial Aid Award Letter.
- Letter of admission to a four-year bachelor’s degree program at a not-for-profit, private or public university.
- Headshot photo.
Procedure to Apply for the Bill Gates Scholarships 2023 In USA:
- Keeping in mind the eligibility criteria, there are a few steps listed below to apply for the Gates scholarship program.
- The applicant needs to first create his profile online and start Gates Scholarship Application.
- The application link is available under the article from where applicants can start their application.
- In the next step, 2000 applicants are shortlisted and asked to further process the application (phase 2)
- The applicants are required to fill out a few questionnaires, provide some essays on the given topics, and submit their academic transcripts, and letter of recommendation.
- Phase 2 of the application process is supposed to be completed before February.
- Out of 2000, 600 Candidates are shortlisted for the final application process in March.
- In Phase 3 which is the final phase, the selected applicants are interviewed either in person or via a video call.
- Out of 600 applicants, 300 candidates are shortlisted and contacted for the final documentation process to get into the scholarship program.
Applicants need to apply online. The Link to Online Application and the Official website are also given. If You want to apply, please Visit the Official Website of the Gates Scholarship Program
Good Luck 🤞