Rhodes Scholarship UK Oxford University | Graduate 2023-24
100 Rhodes Scholarships UK available per year for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, we will help you to make sure that you are applying for the greatest Rhodes Scholarship in the UK.
The goal of the Rhodes Scholarship is to bring students from around the universe to evolve into full-time graduates Scholarships UK at the University of Oxford, (ranked first internationally in the Times Higher Education Rankings.
Oxford University offers excellent quality fields and courses ready to study and is Mostly covered by Rhodes scholarship.
The majority of applicants will be eligible to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship through one constituency only.
About the Rhodes Scholarship UK at Oxford University:
The Rhodes Scholarships UK is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers all the expenses of the accepted applicants for the duration of the scholarship. It is an excellent chance for international students to study in the UK for free.
If you are interested in studying in the UK you can apply for Scholarships from Bristol University in the UK | Fully Funded
Details of Rhodes Scholarships UK at Oxford University:
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom UK.
- Host University: University of Oxford
- No. of Scholarships: 100 scholarships.
- Funding provided: Fully Funded scholarship.
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Opening Date: 1st June 2023.
- Last Date to apply: different areas dates. Not before August 2023.
Rhodes Scholarship UK at Oxford University benefits:
The Scholarship is going to fund the following:
- Oxford University Application Fee.
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees.
- Rhodes Scholarship Stipend: £16,218 per annum.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Return Air Ticket.
- Visa Fee.
- Healthcare insurance.
Eligible Countries and number of Scholarships for each area:
Below is a list of Rhodes-eligible Countries that are available for applying for the Rhodes Scholarship UK.
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships).
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship).
- CANADA (11 Scholarships.).
- CHINA (4 Scholarships).
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship).
- Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi.
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships).
- HONG KONG SAR (2 Scholarships).
- INDIA (5 Scholarships).
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships).
- JAMAICA & THE Commonwealth CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships).
- KENYA (2 Scholarships).
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship).
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships).
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship).
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships).
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship).
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
- Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, and Namibia.
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships).
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships).
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships).
- WEST AFRICA (2 Scholarship).
- I am covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships).
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships).
A number of courses available in Rhodes scholarships UK at Oxford University:
The Rhodes Scholarship present a great opportunity for students to pursue their education in the best united Kingdom universities at Oxford University in many different fields see the list of available courses:
- Advanced Computer Science MSc.
- Department of Computer Science.
- African Studies MSc.
- Oxford School of Global and Area Studies.
- Ancient History DPhil.
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management MSc.
- School of Geography and the Environment.
- Biomedical and Clinical Sciences DPhil.
- Medical Sciences Doctoral Training Centre.
- Biomedical Sciences.
See the list of available courses in the scholarship here.
How to apply for the Rhodes Scholarship UK:
They make it easy for you to apply for the scholarships all you need to do to determine your area and you will find information about how to apply.
Don’t waste your time and apply Now.
If you have any questions about the scholarship you can ask me in the comments below.