Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded Study In Europe
Applications for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2024| Fully Funded Study In Europe are now open for international students. A wonderful opportunity to pursue your Master’s and Ph.D. programs in Different European Universities in different countries.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is fully funded, and the Scholarship would cover all expenses. You have an open choice to Study any Field from any Europe University.
You will study in 3 or 4 Different European Countries like Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, and Belgium and One Part-Time Internship for a Total Duration of 2 Years.
It depends on the Degree, of Course, You are choosing to Study. The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World. The students have the option to study any subject at the any university in the Europe.
The programs will be based on mobility you will study at different European universities of Europe in 3 to 4 different European countries during your studies such as in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, and Austria, and one part-time internship for a total duration of 2 years (for complete details, you should visit the official website or contact the concerned authorities).
The mobility option will certainly depend on the degree you choose. The Erasmus Mundus scholarship Master’s program is 2 years and 3 years for a Ph.D. degree program. No work experience is required.
Selected candidates will study each semester in different universities in a different country, and along with studying, candidates would take part in Part-time internships in different countries.
Details about Erasmus Scholarships 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Varies from Course to Course.
What is Erasmus Mundus Award?
Basically, the Erasmus Mundus grant is a fully-funded scholarship awarded to students from EU countries and Non-EU countries.
These Erasmus Mundus scholarships cover your participation costs to the EMJMD. The scholarship will pay for:
- Tuition fees
- Library or laboratory costs
- Travelling Allowance.
- No bond restrictions; you can return to your home country.
- After the Master’s/Ph.D. degree job visa will be granted
Other academic costs that are required in order to participate in your chosen Master’s degree
Only students who are admitted into one of Erasmus Mundus’ eligible courses can receive this financial support.
Also, the amount will depend on the duration of the program and your country of origin.
Scholarship competition of Erasmus Scholarships 2023-24
To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree program (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow postgraduate admissions office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place.
Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree program, and who have submitted the scholarship application on time, will be put forward to the scholarship competition.
Subjects and fields of Erasmus Scholarships 2023-24
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements of Erasmus Scholarships 2023-24:
- Any student from any part of the world can apply
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If the pandemic condition persists and test centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOEFL/IELTS in October, or November).
- To prepare for IELTS, Please go through the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course
- Also, you can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests. The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following the instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see the videos below, one from the guy with a low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
Program Countries of Erasmus Scholarships 2023-24
- Czech Republic
Required for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Following is a list of things that are not required at the time of applying for the Erasmus Scholarship. But if you already have these then that is well good.
- Result-awaited students can also apply.
- GRE is not Required in any Program.
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
What You Need For The Scholarship Application
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program.
- GRE is not required in any program.
- If you don’t have an IELTS. You can submit an English Proficiency Language Certificate
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in 2023
- First Visit the website Here. It will open an official Erasmus Website. Scroll a little bit down.
- It will show you a list of the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue.
- Each program will display a name of a program and project location.
- Select your appropriate program or use the search filter in the sidebar.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the Erasmus Mundus catalog and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Then, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. (It will List all the Programs for 2022)
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statements of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
Easy Strides to Apply and Get the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
Step 1: Browse through the Master’s course offerings at https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/erasmus-mundus-catalogue_en
You will see a considerable rundown marked “EMJMD Catalogue”. This counts all the Erasmus Mundus active program contributions that you can apply to.
Step 2: Head over to the programs’ individual course websites to get more information about program objectives and structures
Step 3: Check and confirm if you are eligible.
So, you have focused on those projects that are lined up with your objectives and expert yearnings. The following thing you have to do is to check their qualification prerequisites.
- Do they just take in alumni of certain bachelor’s programs or would they say they are enthused about drawing in understudies from different foundations?
- Do they require explicit mechanical abilities?
- Shouldn’t something be said about their language prerequisites?
Now, you will additionally need to know your Erasmus Mundus class, as this will influence your scholarship sum and your chances of getting the scholarship.
Step 4: Narrow down your choices to at most three programs.
Step 5: Prepare a document checklist for each program.
When you affirm that you are qualified, check the rundown of the required records.
- The biometric page of your identification
- Transcript of records from your four-year college education
- A confirmed genuine duplicate of your confirmation, evidence of English direction (IELTS or TOEFL)
- A motivation letter
- Two reference letters from educators or partners
Step 6: Locate and get familiar with the course’s online application platform within the website.
Step 7: Mark your calendar, procure the documents, and lodge your application.
What is required for the Erasmus Scholarship?
GRE is not required in any program. 6.5 bands in IELTS at least is required to get accepted in any program.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-24 Deadline
The Programs are open & will End in March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline)
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please visit the Official Website.