1000 Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 in UK Fully Funded
1000 Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 in UK Fully Funded
Are you looking for Fully-Funded scholarships in Uk? Applications are now open for the 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 in the UK. This is a Full-Funded scholarship, for the applicants of Undergraduate, Masters’s, and Ph.D. level degree programs. More than 1,000 Scholarships are offered by Oxford University under this Program. There is No Application Fee Charged.
The oxford university has announced the dreaming option for the people belonging to low-income countries who have no resources to continue their studies. This international scholarship program has opened numerous paths for all individuals who are brilliant minds in their schools and colleges.
The University of Oxford provides 1,000 Full-Funded scholarships for all international applicants. Those candidates who want to pursue their Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. level degree programs are eligible to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships in the UK. The best thing about these 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarships is that they do not require any Application Fee.
This Oxford Reach Scholarship in the UK will cover all the expenses of its scholarship holders which means they don’t need to worry about their educational and other expenses. Reach Oxford Scholarships are available in all fields of study except Medical. The duration for each course differs but the scholarship will be provided for the whole duration of the degree program.
This opportunity is free from any kind of discrimination, either political, social, religious, or any other. This option is specifically designed for students who cannot get sustainable educational facilities in their native countries due to their firm religion and wreaked economic conditions. No one cares for you the way the United Kingdom has done by providing the opportunity to study in the UK for free.
Can You Study at Oxford University for Free?
There are a lot of internal and external scholarships offered at Oxford University and the United Kingdom. After your admission to the university, you can process some of the scholarships that apply to you. Kindly consider your nationality, year, course, and department when applying for awards and scholarships.
Does Oxford University offer full scholarships to international students?
Yes! Oxford University offers full scholarships to both local and international students. They have various internal scholarships and awards that international students can apply to. However, it may vary depending on your nationality, department, program, or year. Most of them cover program fees and living costs.
The Reach Oxford scholarships 2023 aim to grab talented researchers and students by providing them with high-quality and affordable accommodation which is the primary attractive feature to move to any foreign nation. The prime students are gathered here and trained well to benefit from the foreign supervisors under their mentorship.
Details of the REACH Oxford Scholarship in UK:
- Host: University of Oxford
- Host Country: UK
- Program: Undergraduate Level
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 3 or 4 years
- Deadline: Open Now
- For Undergraduate degree program: 3 or 4 Years
- For Graduate degree programs: 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, and up to 6 Years
Benefits of Reach Oxford Scholarships:
- Reach Oxford Scholarships for International applicants will cover all the expenses of the selected applicants to study in the United Kingdom.
- Oxford Scholarships for International Undergraduate Applicants: Fees, Living Expenditures, and One Return Air Fare Per Year.
- Oxford University Scholarships for Graduate Students: The University of Oxford Scholarships for Graduate students will cover fees and living costs. They will provide Up to 1,000 Full or Partial Scholarships.
- Moreover, there are no separate documents or application procedures required for the scholarship.
A list of A-Z Scholarships offered by Oxford University in the UK is given here: Check Here
Reach Oxford Scholarship applications for 2023 entry are now open.
A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries. Students of the following subjects are eligible for the scholarship:
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Foundation Year (Chemistry, Engineering, and Materials Science)
- Foundation Year (Humanities)
- Foundation Year (Law)
- Foundation Year (PPE)
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
Eligibility Criteria of Reach Oxford Scholarship in 2023
- All students from all countries can apply.
- Candidates who are holding the highest academic ability can apply.
- A candidate who needs financial assistance and is involved in community services will be prioritized.
- A candidate who has never been a student in any undergraduate program would be considered.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023?
- Students who had applied through the official website of the University of Oxford under the section of the undergraduate program application form by October 15, 2023, can apply for further proceedings.
- Once you get successful in gaining the place, ensure to provide the supporting documents, which are asked from you during filling up the application form by February 08, 2024, after logging into your account.
All applicants will receive an email confirming the submission of the application.
Selection Criteria for the Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Good academic record.
- Motivation for the course.
- The commitment of returning back to your home town after the completion of the course.
Oxford Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Must take admission in an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford through UCAS by 15 October 2023.
- The deadline for Scholarship 2023 in Open Now.
Some Important Points To Remember:
- First of all, you have to choose the course you want to study at Oxford University. Keep in mind that you can apply for only one course and cannot apply to Oxford and Cambridge in the same year. To see more information about the courses, please visit here: information on all our courses.
- To check academic requirements, please look here at the admission requirements for your course. Those particular grades and subjects that are required are also shown on each course page.