McGill University Scholarships to Study Medicine
Apply Now for McGill University Scholarships to Study Medicine in Canada for Free 2023 | fully funded If you want to study in Canada, you can apply for the McGill University Medical Scholarship, which is offered to international students of different nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to study a bachelor’s degree in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover study expenses.
Related Post :Al Qasimia University Undergraduate Scholarship
McGill University is an international public research university located in the city of Montreal, which is located in the French-majority province of Quebec. It bears the name of James McGill, who was a prominent merchant in Montreal from Scotland, and whose will formed the beginning of the university. McGill donated a plot of land and a sum of money to establish a university in the city in 1821. McGill is currently one of the oldest universities in Canada. The university began teaching its students during the British colonial era, that is, 46 years before the founding of the Canadian Confederation.
Related Post: Lusail University Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
McGill University is distinguished by its distinguished research, winning many prestigious awards in various fields of research, and the university belongs to many research organizations both within Canada and in the world, including G13, the Association of American Universities, and Universitas 21. The university is ranked first with its various colleges, professional schools and graduate studies. Consistently number one in national rankings such as those published by Maclean Magazine, and is among the top 50 universities in international, regional and worldwide rankings, including the Times-QS World Ranking; Shanghai Ranking of World Universities. With nearly 200,000 alumni living around the world, McGill students and professors excel in fields ranging from medicine, arts and sciences, business and politics, and sports. Six alumni of the university have been awarded Nobel Prizes (out of nine Nobel laureates collaborating with the university), three astronauts, two Canadian prime ministers, four judges of the Canadian Supreme Court, three foreign leaders, nine Academy Award winners for the arts, three winners Pulitzer Prize, and twenty-eight athletes have won Olympic medals.
Details of McGill University
Accepted students are awarded the following:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Host university: McGill University
- Programs Offered: Bachelor’s
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: August 25, 2022
- Salary 20 thousand annually.
- Travel Tickets.
- study fees.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world. All countries are eligible. ( United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen) .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s majors contain – only – related to (1) medicine, (2) dentistry as follows: DMD (Dentistry), MDCM (Medicine).
The following documents must be submitted:
- Study certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- motivation message.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of the passport.
- Language certificate if available.
How to Apply
- Apply for free via the direct link here.
- Click on the word “Create an account” there.
- Register and fill in your information.
- Fill in all the required blanks
- Add all the documents required of you.
- Check your application carefully.