Schwarzman Scholarship to Study Masters in China 2023
If you wish to study in China, you can apply for the, Schwarzman Scholarship to Study Masters in China 2023 Scholarship at at Tsinghua University, which is offered to international students of different nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to start studying a master’s degree in China for the academic year 2022-2023. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
You must know that Schwarzman Scholarship is the most prestigious, famous and highest paid scholarship in China. 200 Schwarzman Scholarships are offering scholarships to study a free full master’s degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing. Priority will be given to the candidate on the basis of academic excellence, exceptional leadership qualities, and academic records. The fully funded International Scholarship Program is a golden opportunity to build intercultural understanding.
Tsinghua University is dedicated to academic excellence, promoting the well-being of Chinese society, and global development. It engages in extensive research and offers 51 bachelor’s degree programs, 139 master’s degree programs, and 107 doctoral programs through 20 colleges and 57 departments covering a wide range of subjects. The Schwarzman Scholars Program is a fully funded scholarship program that includes travel expenses, full tuition fees, a study tour allowance, stipend, a personal laptop computer, a textbook allowance, and medical insurance. The application age for this scholarship is 18 to 28 years old. Local and international students from all over the world can apply for the best scholarship programme.
Schwarzman Scholarship to Study Masters in China 2023 Details
- Country: Beijing, China
- University: Tsinghua University
- Study Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration: 1 year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 20, 2022
- Please note that there is no application fee for the Schwarzman Scholarship
Fields of Study Available in Schwarzman Scholarship
The Schwarzman Scholarship Program offers all academic subject areas for master’s degree programs such as:
- Leadership in diplomacy and security
- Leadership in public organizations
- Leadership in crises and public emergencies
- Leadership in higher education
- Leadership of a civil society organization
- Leadership in Humanitarian Crises – Wars, Disasters and Diseases
- Leadership in international organizations
- Leading social innovation in China
- International relations
- China’s political, economic and social reform
- Entrepreneurship Sustainability in China and the World
- Chinese foreign relations
- The theory and practice of socialism with Chinese characteristics
- clean energy transmission
- Global economy and public policy
- Technology policy in the developing world
- Basic legal issues in cross-border mergers and acquisitions
Applicants for the Schwarzman Scholarship at Tsinghua University must have the following qualities
- intellectual ability
- Empathy and intercultural competence
- leadership capabilities
- typical character
- Integrity Academic Competence
Funding Offered in Schwarzman Scholarship
As mentioned above, this is a fully funded scholarship in China for international students from all over the world. The full Schwarzman Scholarship for International Students will cover all expenses such as:
- All travel expenses will be covered.
- Full tuition fees will be covered for the duration of the program.
- Study tour allowance will be provided
- A stipend will be provided to the researcher.
- A personal laptop computer will be provided.
- The textbook allowance will be covered in the scholarship.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
Eligibility for Schwarzman Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students from different nationalities around the world. ( United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen)
- The Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University is only for Master’s degree study.
- The duration of the scholarship is one year.
- Applicants currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1.
- There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study. All areas are welcome.
- Age Required: Candidate must be at least 18 years old but not 29 years old as of August 1 of the year of registration.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). Minimum score 600. OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). A score of at least 100. or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum grade 7. OR
- English Proficiency: This requirement is waived for applicants who have studied at a university institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program.
Documents required to apply for the Schwarzman Scholarship
- Online Application
- Curriculum vitae (maximum two pages)
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Qualification certificate.
- A copy of your passport or national ID
- Two essays: one essay: statement of purpose and leadership (750 words), and second essay: current affairs essay (up to 500 words).
- letters of recommendation (3)
- Submit a short, self-introduction video no longer than one minute.
How to Apply for Schwarzman Scholarship
- The application must be completed online and submitted electronically
- All interested candidates must visit the official website and register in order to apply.
- All questions must be answered on the application site
- The account and information can be modified at any time before sending the final request
- You are required to submit the above required documents.
- The candidate is required to submit the application in English.
- Once the application is submitted, a confirmation email will be received from the applicant.
- Applications are reviewed by a distinguished panel of business, government and academic leaders from around the world.