University of Helsinki Master’s Scholarships 2023-2024 | Study In Finland
The opportunity to apply for the University of Helsinki Master’s Scholarships to study Masters in Finland 2023-24 funded If you want to study in Finland, you can apply for the University of Helsinki Scholarship, which is offered to international students of different nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to start studying a master’s degree in Finland for the academic year 2023-2024. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover study expenses.
The International Scholarship Program 2023 is available to international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree program at the University of Helsinki. The duration of the Helsinki scholarship is two years. The University of Helsinki Scholarship Program 2023-24 in Finland offers financial assistance to students from all over the world who wish to pursue their education at this prestigious institution. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, student meal discounts, Unicafe restaurant discounts on public transportation, and other benefits.
Related Post: Al Qasimia University Undergraduate Scholarship
The University of Helsinki is a public research university located in Helsinki, Finland. It is the oldest and largest university in Finland with a wide range of majors available. It was founded in 1640 and has more than 40,000 students and 8,000 employees. The University of Helsinki offers degrees at three different levels: Undergraduate (Bachelor), Postgraduate (Master) and Doctorate (PhD). The language of instruction at all three levels is Finnish, although many courses are also offered in English.
Finnish Higher Education institutions offer over 500 English-taught degree programs. Home to some of the best universities in the world and offers a great variety of new and exciting careers for graduates. The Application process and requirements for the Finland Scholarships 2024 are given below.
The University of Helsinki has 11 colleges and faculties, and many independent research-oriented institutes , interdisciplinary research networks and campus units, as well as units attending national authority duties offering a wide range of subjects including humanities, social sciences, law, medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine. There are also several independent research institutes associated with the university that conduct research on topics such as medicine and technology.
University of Helsinki Scholarship Program 2023-24 Details
- Scholarship host country: Finland
- Study level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarship and Full Tuition Fee
- University: University of Helsinki, Finland
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Deadline: Jan, 2024.
Financial Benefits of University of Helsinki Scholarship Program 2023-24:
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Free or highly affordable health care services will be provided
- Student meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants
- Reductions in public transport
- Unisport services at low prices.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Helsinki Scholarships 2023-24:
Related Post: McGill University Scholarships to Study Medicine
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world. ( United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen)
- The candidate must be eligible for a master’s program at the University of Helsinki.
- The candidate must meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- The candidate must have obtained excellent results in his previous studies.
How To Apply for University of Helsinki Scholarship Program 2023-24:
Related Post: Khalifa University 2023 Masters and PhD Scholarships
- Find the master’s program you would like to apply to through the Study Program Finder.
- Read the instructions on how to apply for a master’s program and prepare the necessary documents.
- Apply now for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply for a master’s programme.
- Submit your application with all required documents.