IRENA Youth Forum 2024 in Abu Dhabi, UAE | Fully Funded
The International Renewable Energy Agency’s (IRENA) fifth IRENA Youth Forum: The New Generation of Decision Makers will convene in April 2024 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates at the margins of the fourteenth session of the IRENA Assembly (15-18 April 2024).
The Assembly is the Agency’s ultimate decision-making authority where Heads of State/Government, Ministers and global stakeholders meet to discuss and advance the energy transition.
This will be a fully funded opportunity for 35 young participants from across the globe. They will have an experience like never before as they will get to interact with energy experts who will further assist them in their projects.
Mark your calendars and get ready for the International Renewable Energy Agency’s (IRENA) fifth Youth Forum, themed “The New Generation of Decision Makers.” This dynamic event is scheduled to take place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in conjunction with the fourteenth session of the IRENA Assembly from April 15 to April 18, 2024.
IRENA Youth Forum 2024 will provide an excellent opportunity for young people to establish good connections with IRENA professionals, lawmakers, and renowned global scholars. The theme for the 2024 forum is “The New Generation of Decision Makers.”
The 2024 forum will connect youth with global thought leaders, government representatives, and IRENA experts. Upon selection, full sponsorship, including travel and accommodations, will be provided for up to 35 participants. No Application fee is involved. More information is given below.
The 2024 IRENA Youth Forum aims to bolster youth networks by fostering connections with global leaders, government officials, and IRENA experts. It provides a platform for young individuals to contribute to IRENA’s mission of expediting renewable energy deployment for climate goals and sustainable development. Through interactive sessions like open dialogues and thematic workshops, participants will offer a youthful perspective on global energy discussions.
About the 5th IRENA Youth Forum 2024, UAE
- Host Country: UAE
- Forum Location: Abu Dhabi
- Dates: 15-18 April 2024
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2024
What it is IRENA Youth Forum 2024, UAE?
- A platform for dialogue and collaboration between young people and global stakeholders in the energy sector.
- An opportunity for young people to share their ideas, insights, and solutions for accelerating the shift to renewable energy.
- A means for connecting young people with decision-makers, experts, and other influencers in the field.
IRENA Youth Forum 2024, UAE Benefits for Participants
Upon selection, successful participants will receive:
- Travel Tickets
Eligibility Criteria for IRENA Youth Forum in the United Arab Emirates:
Applicants applying must:
- Be between the ages of 16 to 35 years.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be willing to travel on the mentioned date of the event.
- Mention a project that the individual is involved in related to sustainable energy development.
- Write a statement mentioning your expectations from this international youth forum.
IRENA Youth Forum 2024, UAE Application Process
- Interested youth between the age of 16 and 35 years can submit their application by completing the application form.
- The deadline for individual applications is 31 January 2024 (at midnight, Abu Dhabi local time). Participants will be selected based on their commitment to accelerating progress on renewable energy deployment.
- Submit your application and be part of the new generation of decision-makers!
- Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].