Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024 | Science Po Scholarship | Study in France
Pursue your studies in France. Emile Boutmy Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
The France Scholarship for international students will attract the top students to attend a top university, surrounded by a team of experts. Students who wish to go to France with a scholarship should not overlook this chance.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies (also known as Sciences Po) was established in 1872 and is based in the city of Paris, France. It is one of the most prestigious and selective social sciences schools in Europe.
Sciences Po helps students and recent graduates choose a career, develop a plan, prepare application materials, and network with employers.
The institute works with a variety of organizations of financial aid, benefactors, and foundations to fulfill its main goal of offering worthy students the chance to go to one of the top universities in France. The sponsors stay in constant contact with the recipients in formal events.
Established in honor of Sciences Po’s founder, the Émile Boutmy Scholarship aims to attract talented international students from non-European Union countries. The scholarship offers financial support for undergraduate and master’s studies at Sciences Po, one of France’s leading institutions in social sciences.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024-2025 is fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered by Science Po, France. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. This scholarship is applied to undergraduate, masters and as well as PhD studies. Emile Boutmy Scholarship will provide up to 19,000€ per year.
The funded international scholarship program in France is offered to polish the educational and professional careers of the students under the mentorship of excellent and top-rated supervisors.
The Emile Boutmy European scholarship program 2023 lies at the core of the country’s top-notch college. This scholarship in France aims to support outstanding and talented international students who cannot study abroad without financial support.
Different sponsors support the cause of the Emile Boutmy scholarship in France to allow international students to study at Sciences Po; sponsors include BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, and L’Oreal.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Paris, France
- Host University: Science Po University
- Offered Programs: undergraduate, Master
- Eligibility: International non-European Students
Fields & Majors for Master Degree:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
- · Master in International Security
- · Master in International Public Management
- · Master in International Development
- · Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- · Master in Environmental Policy
- · Master in International Energy
- · Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
- · Master in International Management and Sustainability
- · Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- · Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Law School
Sciences Po Urban School
Sciences Po Doctoral School
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France 2023 Benefits:
- This list of benefits is granted to applicants who are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarships:
- Candidates will be provided with affordable housing close to the campus.
- The candidates are encouraged to participate in sporting activities.
- Scholarship for bachelor’s degree Program
Students will receive tuition grants of different types:
- A tuition allowance of 13190 EUR annually for three consecutive years.
- A grant for the tuition of €8,800 annually for three years.
- A scholarship for tuition worth USD6,000 per annum for three terms.
- A tuition allowance of 3,600 euros annually for three terms.
Scholarship for master’s degree Program
- Candidates will receive a tuition fee allowance of 12,200 Euros per year over two years.
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Awards:
To be eligible for Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France, applicants needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- All international and Non-European students are welcomed to apply.
- An applicant must be medically fit.
- Candidates holding excellent academic grades will be prioritized.
- An applicant should mention the reason for scholarship in the application form of admission.
- Candidates applying for the undergraduate scholarship must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Candidates applying for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Students who have involved in social and community services activities would be prioritized.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023?
- The applicants must apply only once. If they have been refused for the first time, they cannot pursue the next time.
- The applicants should apply through a single admission pathway.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Candidates must pay the application fee.
- Make sure to choose one program only.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Undergraduate College, for the first time
- For the undergraduate scholarship, applicants from foreign and French secondary schools can apply.
- Applicants from foreign secondary schools must mention the category they are applying for, in the financial information section.
- Applicants from French secondary schools must contact the Admission Office by email after admission to Sciences Po.
Students in both undergraduate and master’s programs must provide proof of income and documents that explain their family situation.
- Copies of official transcripts.
- Passport copies.
- Reference letter.
There is an Online Application Procedure to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France. Applicants can visit “Apply Now” link given below to register at university website and start application online. Also the official advertisement link is given below