King Saud University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2021-2022
King Saud University is a public university in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It is the first university in the country and was originally named Riyadh University in 1957. In the year 1982, it officially changed into King Saud University.
Scholarly grants, foreign scholarships, and other financial aids from King Saud University are available to students outside of the country in which the university is located. The financial aid office of King Saud University mostly deals with international scholarships.
KSU consists of six faculties and is particularly regarded as a top institution for its medical programs. There are many undergraduate programs being taught in English, while some are taught entirely in Arabic. In this article, we will be looking at King Saud University scholarships for international students.
It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in natural sciences, the humanities, and professional studies. Here, we will be looking at some of the best scholarships available at King Saud University.
King Saud University aims to disseminate and promote knowledge in Saudi Arabia, widening its base of scientific and literary expertise, maintaining a competitive edge with other nations in the fields of arts and sciences, and contributing to discovery and invention. In addition, King Saud University strives to contribute to the revival of academic and scientific excellence of Islamic civilization and the articulation of its benefits and glories.
Brief Description King Saud University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
- Scholarship Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Host University/Organization: King Saud University, Riyadh
- Fund Type: Fully- Funded Scholarships
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students (Males and Females)
- Starting Date: Monday, January 3, 2022
- Application Deadline: Still Ongoing
King Saud University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia Benefits:
King Saud University scholarships for international students includes the following benefits for the applicants:
- Health care for the applicant and his family members in the event that they are brought in to reside with him is similar to that provided to citizens.
- Exemption from tuition fees for international students
- Spending a three-month bonus for shipping books
- He/she will be paid a two-month bonus for processing supplies upon their arrivals.
- The educational institution should provide discounted meals for external students.
- Free airline ticket in case of acceptance of the scholarship and also a free airline ticket at the end of each academic year according to the specified guidelines.
- Provision of the adequate housing, scientific, social, cultural, and training care.
- Male and female students are allocated according to the terms of privatization, and they are allocated to the disciplines that follow the path competitively.
King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia Eligibility:
Admission requirements for the undergraduate scholarship program at King Saud University include:
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- He/she must have a high school graduation degree of not less than credit/very good
- The applicant(s) must have not previously studied in a similar program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than twenty-five (25) years.
- Female applicants must have a (close family member) residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to apply for the scholarship.
Required Documents of King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia
- Valid passport/National ID: A copy of the ID + a copy of the Mahram ID
- High School Degree Certificate: A copy of the high school certificate.
- Official Transcript: A copy of the academic transcript
- Birth certificate: A copy of the birth certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply for King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia?
- Enter the online scholarship admission portal at King Saud University from here.
- Choose “New Application” and fill in the application form with all the required information.
- Upload all required documents
- Submit your Application.
Please visit the official site of the King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for more details.