Amazon Propel Program (APP) Internship – Summer 2023 (US) | Fully Funded
You’re a student who wants to learn the ropes of e-commerce, but you can’t afford an apprenticeship. Imagine having the opportunity to work with Amazon’s largest marketplace vendor in your field of study. You’d have the opportunity to learn how their product selection is made, how their supply chain operates, and how they market their products on Amazon.
Get Forsa was created by students for international students who want to work within the eCommerce space. We are always offering internship programs for international students to join the best companies in the world.
The Amazon Internship Program is the perfect opportunity for students who are seeking a comprehensive and challenging experience that will help them learn and grow. The Amazon internship is an exceptional opportunity for you to experience what it feels like to work at the forefront of the most customer-centric company in the world. You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced environment with employees who push boundaries, step outside the box and bring about meaningful change.
A few years ago, Amazon announced a new program for students called the “Amazon Propel Program”. The program is designed to provide students who are pursuing degrees in computer science, business, and related topics with the opportunity to gain real-world experience while earning money over their summer break. Students can apply to the program anytime during their junior or senior year, or once they have graduated.
Amazon is providing paid internship in technology who aspires to work as software engineers in the future. Amazon claims that customer obsession is a part of their company’s idea so they believe in working on the behalf of the customers.
Application is given priority if the applicants for the APP internship identify with a historically underrepresented group in the tech industry. APP is focused on providing skill and experience-based development for these groups. Likewise, Amazon will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our 12-week internship program provides hands-on learning and building experiences for students who are interested in a career in software engineering. In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities (e.g., team building, social, educational, etc.) with other interns throughout your internship.
Amazon Propel Program (APP) Internship – Summer 2023 details:
- Type of Opportunity: Internships
- Deadline: Varies
- Country: USA
- Open to: Undergraduate students in computer science or related STEM majors
- Organizer: Amazon
Benefits of Amazon Propel Program (APP) Internship – Summer 2023:
Here are the benefits of the Amazon Summer internship:
- It is a paid internship program.
- Interns will be paid $8244 per month.
- If the full-time interns work for more than 90 days, they will be given medical insurance.
- Paid leaves.
- If the intern is 18 or 18+, he/she can enroll in a 401k on day 1.
Amazon Propel Program (APP) Internship Program. The APP offers hands-on software development experience to students who have an interest in software development.
- You will spend 12 weeks at Amazon, with the first two weeks in a hands-on SDE boot camp.
- You will spend the next 10 weeks working on technical projects with the support of a manager and mentor.
- Applicants should have a minimum of one quarter/semester remaining in their studies after their internship concludes.
Following the SDE boot camp, you will partake in a ten-week internship. Key responsibilities may include:
- Collaborating with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring products and services to market
- Designing and building innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry
- Creating solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to ground-breaking technologies at incredible scale and speed
- Developing distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use
- Designing and coding the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
- Working in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software
- Upon successful completion of the internship program, interns may receive a full-time or return intern offer to become a Software Development Engineer starting in 2023.
Amazon Propel Program (APP) Internship – Summer 2023 Start Dates
- May 16, 2023
- June 6, 2023
- June 13, 2023
- June 20, 2023
Basic Qualifications of Amazon Propel Program (APP) Internship – Summer 2023
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Computer Science or related STEM discipline
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimizations
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly
Applicants apply through the Amazon Jobs Portal here.
Application Procedure For Amazon Business Development Internship 2023-2024:
- Application and Assessment Process: Candidates selected for interview are invited to take an online assessment. If their results are satisfactory, they will then be invited for an in-person interview that includes case studies and discussions around our Leadership Principles.
- At Amazon, we are passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion – using the unique perspective of our employees to increase our impact and expand. Through corporate sponsorship and executive support these affinity groups play an integral role in creating internal networks to foster a sense of community; they advise Amazon business units on strategy; manage projects of service; and reach out to communities where Amazonians live and work.