King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia 2023-24 | Fully Funded
The King Saud University Scholarship is now open for eligible and qualified international students willing to study in Saudi Arabia. The King Saud University Scholarship is a fully-funded award with a full exemption of students from tuition fees, accommodation, and study costs, as well as an extra $266 annual reward for excellent academic performance.
KSU aims to disseminate and promote knowledge in Saudi Arabia, widening its base of scientific and literary expertise, maintaining a competitive edge with other nations in the fields of Arts and Sciences, and contributing to discovery and invention.
In addition, King Saud University strives to contribute to the revival of academic and scientific excellence of Islamic civilization and the articulation of its benefits and glory.
International students who are qualified, eligible, and want to study in Saudi Arabia can now apply for the King Saud University Scholarship. The King Saud University Scholarship is a fully-funded grant that exempts students from tuition, living expenses, and study-related charges.
It also includes a $266 annual bonus for superior academic achievement. The King Saud University scholarship also provides chosen applicants with round-trip airfare to and from their home countries and proper medical treatment during the study.
Tuition to the university is free, and scholarships are also available for Saudi and international students. All programs are taught in English and Arabic and applicants are required to pass an Arabic examination if they are from a non-Arabic speaking country.
The university has four colleges: science, health, humanities, and community. Within these colleges, there are smaller colleges for each subject.
The composition of the university. King Saud University is considered to be a large university, teaching more than 34,000 students. Both citizens and foreigners can apply. Among the students, every 9 is a foreigner. The academic staff of KSU includes more than 4 thousand teachers and professors.
Brief Description King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia 2023-24
- Scholarship Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Host University/Organization: King Saud University, Riyadh
- Fund Type: Fully- Funded Scholarships
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students (Males and Females)
- Application Deadline: Still Ongoing
King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia 2023-24 Benefits
- A monthly stipend is similar to a reward given to Saudi students in the same stage.
- An amount of (1000) Saudi Riyal is given to the student as an excellent reward in case of getting excellent marks in every academic year.
- The student is given an economy class ticket to come to the Kingdom for the first time, a round trip ticket at the end of each academic to his country, and a one-way ticket at the end of his studying.
- The student will live in the university dorm free of charge.
- Free treatment will be provided to the student in all university hospitals
- A reduction in the value of the student’s book weight at the end of his study on Saudi Arabian Airlines.
King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia 2023-24 Eligibility
To be considered for the King Saud University Scholarship, you must:
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Have on average, a very good secondary school certificate
- Have not previously studied in a similar program in Saudi Arabia.
- Be medically fit.
- Not be more than twenty-five (25) years.
- Must have (a close family member) residency in Saudi Arabia or applying for the scholarship (Female applicants)
To apply for King Saud University Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- International Passport
- Original copies of academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- A color copy of the original high school certificate.
The submitted documents should be fully ratified and authenticated by the following authorities:
- The Ministry of Education in the country from which the secondary certificate was issued or its substitute
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its representative in the country where the secondary certificate was issued
- The documents submitted for the equivalency should be free from any scraping or modification in its data and the name of the owner is identical to his name in his previous study documents and in the passport.
Admissions Requirements at King Saud University for International Students
Saudi universities have fairly strict admission requirements, and KSU is no exception. Each applicant will have to obtain approval from their native country. Their school certificates then need to be attested by an Islamic authority.
Students are also required to provide all types of documentation, including medical clearance, police records, three recent photos, and others. There are also language requirements. A sufficient TOEFL or IELTS score is needed for English programs, but knowledge of Arabic is also a must.
Additionally, graduate applicants will need to hold a bachelor’s degree up to par with Saudi standards, and there is also a GPA requirement for most of the faculties that students can apply to. All students are required to attend a course in the Arabic language before being eligible for admission.
Please visit the official site of the King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for more details.