Knight-Hennessy Scholars Scholarships to study for Masters’s and Ph.D. at Stanford University in America 2023 (Fully Funded)
Apply now for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Scholarship to study Masters’s and Ph.D. at Stanford University in America 2023 (Fully Funded)
If you love to study right now in the United States of America, you can apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Scholarship, which is offered to international students who want to have the chance to study a master’s and doctoral degree in the United States of America for the academic year 2023-20224
Those Scholarships are helping you to advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover study expenses.
Stanford University invites graduates who wish to continue their studies at the university, to apply for the “Knight-Hennessy Scholar Master’s Program,” which is a unique opportunity for students.
In the future, you will be part of a unique community of change agents from a variety of backgrounds. This is the community that will support and motivate you to achieve your goals even when the odds of success seem not in your favor.
Why you may choose to apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Scholarships in the USA?
Each year, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program offers about 100 scholarships to international students.
As a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, you will develop both the depth and range of subject matter expertise to meet the many numerous challenges and opportunities ahead.
This is a community that will support, motivate, and holds you accountable for achieving your goals even when the odds of success seem against you.
- These opportunities provide them with full funding to pursue their post-bachelor’s studies at Stanford University.
- You will be part of a unique community with a wide variety of backgrounds.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars in USA Scholarships Details:
- University or Organization: Stanford University.
- Study country: United States of America.
- Study level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded.
- Number of Scholarships: 100 Scholarships.
- How to apply: online.
- Application deadline: Annually November 2023.
Funding Provided by Knight-Hennessy Scholarships in the USA:
A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, teaching materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
Note: Knight-Hennessy Scholars may also have access to additional funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
- Travel stipends cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- Study costs and related expenses during the study period.
Eligibility for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Scholarships in the USA:
An applicant is entitled to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program if they have applied for enrollment in any graduate program at Stanford University or if they plan to pursue one of Stanford’s multiple graduate options.
If the applicant is still attending college for a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, they are eligible to apply as long as they complete their bachelor’s degree before enrolling as a graduate student at Stanford University.
The applicant must hold the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in the United States from a college or university of recognized standing.
- The applicant must have graduated between January 2016 through September 2023 to enroll at Stanford University in September 2023.
- If the applicant graduated with a bachelor’s degree more than four years ago (in 2015 or earlier), they will not be eligible for a Knight-Hennessy Ph.D.
- The applicant must be proficient in English (listening, reading, speaking, and writing) to study at Stanford University.
- Students from all countries are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholar Program.
How to Apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Scholarship?
First Step: Create an account from here.
Second Step: You must complete and submit the online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.).
The university will ask for basic and demographic details, as well as explanations of your activities and interests.
Third Step: You must submit the following documents:
Submit an unofficial or self-written transcript of your academic performance in college.
- If you are not able to provide an unofficial transcript, you can download the body of the self-written file here.
- Your transcript should include, if applicable, the degree awarded and the exact date.
We do not need copies of your study abroad experiences if they are included in your transcript.
- You will add a CV that built up your intellectual, personal and professional background and achievements.
- The rule is one page for every 10 years of experience after high school.
- Two letters of recommendation.
An essay (you can submit a maximum of 1,750 words for each of the essays combined) includes:
How have influences shaped you in your life?
- How will your studies at Stanford University and the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program support this appeal?
- How will you meet the call of your life to achieve your goal?
Two short answers to some questions such as:
- Tell us eight unlikely facts about you and please list three goals you are currently working on.
- Introductory video: The video cannot be longer than 2 minutes.
- Personal assessment.