Romania Government Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded – Study In Romania
Romania Government Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded – Study In Romania
Applications are invited to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Romania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering this scholarship. International students who are from countries that are not members of the European Union are eligible to apply for this award.
See Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022 in the UK Fully Funded
The Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students is now open for applications. This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of Education and Research (MER), and it is open to international students interested in studying at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels in Romania.
Join BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway | Study in Europe | Funded
This award is for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree & Ph.D. Degree. Students from all over the world can study free from Romania on a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023/2024.
In this fully-funded program, the scholarships include Bachelor’s scholarships, Masters’s Scholarships, and Ph.D. scholarships. Every year all these scholarships are funded by the Romanian Government through its minister of foreign affairs in almost every field of study.
Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships in Sweden 2023 Fully Funded | Study in Sweden
Students from any country (any nationality) can apply for this prestigious Scholarship in Romania. There are about 85 International Scholarships that will be offered for Undergraduate, Master, and Doctorate programs study. A wide range of academic fields is available in Romanian Universities.
Applicants may select their study program of interest in all fields, except Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy. For Bachelor’s and Master, only study programs in Romanian are available, thus promoting the Romanian language and culture. However, at the Ph.D. level, applicants can also opt for a program in English or a foreign language set by the doctoral school.
Look Bill Gates Scholarships 2023 In USA Fully Funded
Furthermore, there is No Application Fee to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023. The Romania scholarship 2023 program is offered to the Romanian state for all countries that are not a part of the European Union.
Romanian Government Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Romania
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Romania
- Last Date: 15 March 2023.
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctorate Degree Program
Scholarship Duration of the Government of Romania Scholarships:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program (3-6 years)
- Master’s Degree Program (1.5 years to 2 years)
- Doctorate Degree Program (3 to 5 years)
Names of the Universities in Romania without IELTS
- West University of Timisoara (Public University)
- University of Bucharest
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest
- Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies
- National University of Music Bucharest
- Bucharest National University of Arts
- Babeş-Bolyai University
- Ovidius University
- University of Craiova
- University of Galați
- University of Petroșani
- Politehnica University of Timișoara
Available Study Fields:
Note that the Course/Classes will Start on 1st October 2023. The Fields offered by the Romania Scholarship are given below.
architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, Engineering, education, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agriculture, and veterinary medicine.
What Are The Benefits Of the Romania Government Scholarship?
Wants to Free Study in Romania? at the different Romanian universities. It is one of the best opportunities for free study in Europe and to explore the global culture and environment. The Romanian Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship, that affords all the expenses of international students at different Romanian States Universities.
- Expenses that will cover by the Romanian Government Scholarship
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
Eligibility Criteria for Romania Government Scholarships
To qualify for Romania Government Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- International students from non-EU countries.
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized educational institutions in the country where they were issued.
- Comply with the enrolment deadline.
- Have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case.
- Comply with the application submission methodology.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or postgraduate studies.
What Documents Are Required To Apply To Romania Government Scholarship?
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, was filled in correctly.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required.
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable.
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian.
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport.
- The medical certificate attests to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
- Contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies. Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each record):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor, master’s, or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation.
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023?
The candidates have to submit their online applications through the Study in Romania platform.
- Go to the platform and then select Apply for MFA scholarship button.
- There is no need to send a registered application.
- The candidates have to submit the files in the given format.
- The documents must be scanned individually in PDF format.
- The candidates have to follow the application submission methodology strictly.
To know more about Romania Government Scholarships, please visit the Official Website