Romania Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded | Apply Now
Applications are invited to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2024-25 in Romania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offered this scholarship. International students who are from countries that are not members of the European Union are eligible to apply for this award.
Are you seeking an opportunity to study abroad and immerse yourself in a new culture? The Romania Government Scholarship 2024 for International Students might be the ideal chance for you! This scholarship program, generously funded by the Romanian government, extends financial support to international students aspiring to pursue their education at universities in Romania.
Romania Government Scholarships 2024-25 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s and PhD. Romanian Government scholarships will cover full tuition fee, accommodation, and monthly stipend up to 80 EURO.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2024 is one of the best fully funded scholarships in Europe which gives the experience students to live the native life of Romania along with their studies. Romania scholarship 2024 is for the brilliant and academically finest students who are eager to pursue their studies in culturally rich universities.
The Romanian Government Scholarship 2024 for International Students is now open for applications. This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of Education and Research (MER), and it is open to international students interested in studying at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels in Romania.
The Romanian scholarship for international students 2024 serves as a fortuitous to explore the beauties of Romania. The country is at the crossroads of Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe and borders the black sea. It also has magnificent mountains and the area of Transylvania.
In addition to this, the scholarship in one of Europe’s countries is the testimony of the recipient’s excellence and paramount expertise in education. This fact also serves as a trigger for better employment opportunities and a secure career.
In this fully funded program, the scholarships include Bachelor’s scholarships, Masters’s Scholarships, and PhD scholarships. Every year all these scholarships are funded by the Romanian Government through its minister of foreign affairs in almost every field of study.
Details Of Romania Government Scholarships 2024
- Scholarship Host Country: Romania
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, & PhD Degree
- Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Non-European Students
Benefits of Romania Government Scholarship 2024-25:
The scholars will not have to pay any registration fees or any other application fee which is required for the testing of Romanian language skills, any specific aptitude test, or the admission fee to contest for Doctoral studies.
- The students will learn the Romanian Language for a year for free which means that the Romanian language preparatory course tuition fee will be covered.
- The tuition fee for the actual course will be covered.
- A monthly stipend of 65 Euros for a Bachelor, 75 Euros for a Master, and 85 Euros for PhD will be given to the students.
- The accommodation expenses in student dormitories will be financed.
- The students will be provided with full medical assistance free of cost.
- Discounts for local transportation will be provided. It can be local public, ground, naval, rail, or domestic car.
Duration of Romania Government Scholarships 2024
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Eligibility Criteria for the Romania Government Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants from all countries may apply, except for those from EU member states.
- Applicants must submit their current academic documents from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must submit their applications within the enrolment period.
- All fields are open for applicants except pharmacy, dentistry, and medicine.
- Romanian language courses will be required of candidates who lack the necessary fluency in Romanian.
Romania Government Scholarship offers many Fields for this scholarship.
- Visual Arts
- Romanian Culture
- Administrative Sciences
- Education sciences
- Human Sciences
- Technical studies oil and gas
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
The Application File Must contain the following Documents:
- Official letter Issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I) for a scholarship in Romania filled in correctly.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian. if required.
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets / diploma supplements related to graduate studies
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport.
- The medical certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2024:
- You can submit your scholarship application ONLY through the Study in Romania platform.
- You can access the platform at https://studyinromania.gov.ro by clicking on the Apply for MFA Scholarships button, or directly at https://scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro.
- To apply you will need to create an account on the Study in Romania platform, fill out the required data, and upload the required documents.
- Please do not send documents via email or directly to the MFA or to the MNE.