Shanghai Government Scholarships at East China Normal University 2024-25 | Fully Funded
Pursue your studies China. Good news! Shanghai Government Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
The Chinese Government Scholarship Program provides scholarships to outstanding international students from all over the world every year to study at different Chinese universities in Shanghai, China. Shanghai Government Scholarships are aimed at building science and technology innovation centers with global influence and promote international collaboration and mutual understanding.
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, master’s and PhD studies. This scholarship covers full tuition fee, accommodation, medical insurance, and monthly living expense up to CNY3500.
The primary objective of this international scholarship in China is to attract many dynamic, young, and talented candidates from around the world who can use their skills to make the world a better place.
Every year Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship (SGS) Program invites outstanding international students from all over the world to study in Shanghai, China at different Chinese Universities in Shanghai, China. The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) 2023 program is operated under the Different Chinese Government Scholarships program.
The fully funded international scholarship program provides candidates with the opportunity to expand their academic knowledge and develop their professional skills during their stay in China by learning new skills and polishing the expertise they acquired. Moreover, the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 provides students with the opportunity to interact with people from different cultures, religions, ethnicities, as well as socio-political and economic backgrounds.
The aim behind SGS is to construct science and technology innovation centers with global influence and promote international cooperation and mutual relationships around the globe.
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: China
- Host University: East China Normal University
- Course Level: Bachelors, master’s and PhD Degree
- Eligibility: International students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2024
Shanghai Government Scholarships Duration:
- Undergraduate Programs: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s Programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Programs: 3 to 4 years
Shanghai Government Scholarships Financial Benefits:
East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023-24 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students. Shanghai Government Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
1) Type A (Full scholarship)
- Exempt from tuition fee, and
- Accommodation on campus; provide c
- Comprehensive medical insurance and m
- Monthly living expense:
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Master’s program: CNY3000
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500
2) Type B (Partial scholarship)
- Exempt from tuition fee.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Available Courses and Areas of Fields
Shanghai Government Scholarship offers 86 Bachelor Programs, 27 Master’s, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024:
- A Candidate must be an international student, a non-Chinese citizen, and in good health.
- A Candidate applying for a pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- A Candidate applying for a bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- A Candidate applying for a master degree program must have a bachelor degree and be under 35.
- A Candidate applying for a Phd degree program must have a master degree and under 40.
For Undergraduate Admissions:
- International student’s application form for ENCU (available online)
- A copy of the passport
- High school graduate certificate
- High school transcript
- Language proficiency certificates
- Health certificate
- Letter of guarantee from guardians
- Motivation letter
For Graduate Admissions:
- Application form for international students of ENCU
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan
- Motivation letter
- Health certificate
- Non-criminal certificate
- Acceptance letter (for Ph.D.)
- Language proficiency certificate (in case of English is not your first language).
How To Apply For Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024?
- The applicants must submit their applications online via the official website.
- To apply for this program, applicants must complete an online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/apply/ (ECNU’s institutional code is 10269).
- The SGS form should be completed with all the required documents.
- Please ensure that you download the form after completing it.
- Applicants should not submit their application documents by email or fax.