Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022-23 Fully Funded | Study in Hungary
The Applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for the Academic Year 2023/24 are now open. It will last till 16th January 2023. The Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 is a prestigious Government Scholarship that offers Bachelor, Master, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The Scholarship is open to all international applicants from all parts of the world. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students all over the world.
The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program was established by the Hungarian Government to promote the internationalization of Hungarian higher education and to attract top foreign students from all around the world who can establish personal and professional attachments to Hungary while enjoying high-quality education in the heart of Europe.
You can apply without IELTS for this Scholarship. IELTS is Not Compulsory. No Application Fee is required. Thousands of students from all around the world apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Government Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses including Air Tickets.
The full scholarship program in Hungary 2022-2023 is supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade with the coordination of the Tempus Public Foundation.
Each year, over 5000 students from more than 80 countries are selected to receive the scholarship, which covers all higher education fields at all degree levels. In addition to full-time programs, the scholarship also covers part-time and doctoral programs. As a result, the Hungary Scholarship is one of the most comprehensive and competitive scholarships available.
The Hungary Government Scholarships for international students allow every talented and passionate student to enhance their career development while polishing their potentially acquired skills throughout their educational career.
Details about Hungary Government Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 5,000
- Deadline: 15 January 2023
Benefits of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24:
For B.A/M.A, One Tier Masters, and Non-Degree Programs:
- Tuition-free education
- The monthly amount of HUF 43,700 (cca EUR 120) for 12 months.
- In addition, the program will provide free dormitory accommodations or an accommodation allowance of 40,000 HUF per month (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- Medical insurance is provided for up to HUF 65,000 (cca EUR 180) for 12 months per person.
For Ph.D. in Hungary:
- Tuition-free education
- The monthly amount of HUF is 140,000 (cca EUR 390) for the first four-semester phase of 4 semesters.
- The monthly amount of HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 500) for the second phase of 4 semesters until the completion of studies.
- During the entire duration of the program, free dormitory accommodation or an accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month will be provided (it does not cover the full cost of living).
- Each person is provided with medical insurance worth up to HUF 65,000 (EUR 180) for 12 months.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Study Fields
- Agriculture Programs
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Programs
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- Humanities Programs
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- Law Program
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Music Program
- Classical Musical Performance.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria:
- You can apply if you are from one of the eligible countries.
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree, you must have a secondary school graduation certificate.
- You should also have excellent academic records.
- The candidate for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To be eligible for a doctoral degree, candidates should have a master’s degree.
- If you are applying for a non-degree or one-tier program, the sending/home university must issue you a certificate of student status.
- The responsible authorities should make candidate nominations in Sending partner countries.
- You can find detailed information on the eligibility criteria on the Stipendium Hungaricum official website.
How to Apply for Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship 2022-23?
- The applicants must apply online on the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- The applicants have to submit the application on the website and save it.
- After applying to the Tempus Foundation website, the applicants need to apply also through the sending partner of the countries they belong to.
- Candidates are required to accept the statement for application in the online system.
- Online application form.
- National ID card or Passport Copy
- Motivational Letter
- Medical certificate.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- School certificates.
- Portfolio & Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music applicants only).
The Application Process is online and all the applications must be submitted online. This page will guide you through the application process in a user-friendly way. You can find all the essential information for the application here.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – BA/BSC, MA/MSC
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – DOCTORAL