An opportunity to participate in the training of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (fully funded):
Great opportunity for international students to participate in training at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (fully funded)
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology invites international students from different countries of the world to apply to participate in the summer university training for King Abdullah University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Whereas, VSRP trainees may participate in the program through one of the university’s three academic departments:
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering; Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering; or the physical sciences and engineering.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is dedicated to promoting innovation through science, technology and engineering through interdisciplinary research and educational models.
About King Abdullah University of Science and Technology:
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a private research university located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Founded in 2009, the university offers graduate research and training programs in English as the official language of instruction.
King Abdullah University is the first mixed-gender university campus in Saudi Arabia and in the 2016 Nature Rising Stars Index, the university was ranked 19th in the world among the fastest emerging universities in the world.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology training details:
- Host country: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Host University: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
- Duration of training: 3-6 months.
- Funding provided:Fully Funded internship.
- Deadline: Open all year.
Funding provided through the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology training:
The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program is a fully funded internship program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where KAUST will cover all the expenses of the selected students.
The university will cover:
- Monthly Stipend from accepted candidates.
- Provide health care services during the internship period.
- Free Accommodation.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Living allowance.
Eligibility criteria for applying to KAUST training:
- Students from all over the world can apply for the KAUST internship.
- KAUST will host undergraduate students (third or fourth year) and masters students or those who have completed BSc / BS.
- The applicant must have a GPA exceeding 3.50 / 4.00 (14/20: equivalent to ECTS B) with some research projects requiring 3.60 or higher.
- The applicant must prove that he possesses strong English language skills.
- Official academic transcript or certified translation if the original transcript is not in English.
- Recommendation of a faculty member in the field of study from the current and previous institution.
- A valid passport.
How can you apply for the KAUST internship?
Students are required to complete and submit the online application form for the KAUST Internship Program before the deadline.
If you are really interested in obtaining a KAUST training, you can now read more details through the link below: