Global Korea Scholarship 2023 – Korean Government Scholarship | Fully Funded
The Government of Korea and the Ministry of Education are accepting applications Global Korea Scholarship 2023 or Korean Government Scholarship for International students from all around the world to study in Korea.
Global Korea Scholarship is designed to provide international students with opportunities to study at higher educational institutions in Korea in pursuit of academic degrees, which will enhance international education exchange and deepen mutual friendship between Korea and participating countries.
Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) or KGSP 2023 has been announced for international students in Korea on a Fully Funded Scholarship. GKS Scholarship or KGSP for Graduate for to select the 1300 students of All nationalities (153 countries).
You can Study in South Korea without IELTS. There are many South Korea Scholarships Without IELTS. The Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded all-expense-covered Scholarship. All Participants from all around the world are eligible to apply for the GKS Korean Government Scholarship. This is one of the Top Scholarship Programs.
This South Korean Scholarship (Global Korea Scholarship for Graduate Degrees) is one of the world’s most competitive and top scholarships. Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Korean Government to pursue Postgraduate degree programs from the Korean best Universities. All the expenses will be covered by the Government of Korea.
The Global Korea GKS Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from South Korea. This Year, the Korean Government is offering 1,278 International Scholarships from 145 countries that wish to pursue a graduate-level degree (Master’s or Doctoral) or Research in Korea. The award is available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
The Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) program is a yearly initiative of the government of the Republic of Korea. Before, the name was KGSP, which stands for the Korean Government Scholarship Program.
The GKS offers academic scholarships to deserving students from different countries who wish to study in Korea. The National Institute for International Education (NIIED) administers GKS. They manage on behalf of the Ministry of Education in Korea.
The program gives students a once-in-a-lifetime chance to earn their undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. degrees in Korea. Students who want to pursue their college-based degrees from Universities or colleges situated in Korea can pursue so after getting applied under the Global Korea Scholarship.
This scholarship will be provided to them till the completion of their UG or PG degree phase. This scholarship will cover all the expenses such as Tuition fees, research support, living allowances, medical allowance Airfare, etc.
Complete Overview of Global Korea Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023 in Korea:
- Degrees Offered: Masters, Ph.D. & Research Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Global Korea
- Host Country: Korea
- Application Last Date: Varies from University to University & Embassy
Global Korea Scholarship 2023 Financial Coverage:
Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2023-24 in Korea is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea for international students. The Global Korea GKS Scholarship 2023 will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance (KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000)
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant.
Global Korea Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who has Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor‟s degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school or an associate degree program.
- Applicants who have a bachelor‟s degree cannot apply. Applicants who have an associate degree can only apply to a bachelor’s program
- The associate degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate must first submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of application. If such applicants pass the final round of selection, they must submit a graduation certificate (or a degree certificate) by February 28, 2023
- The score percentile should be 80% or above on a 100-point scale or be ranked within the top 20% within one‟s class.
- CGPA must be equal to or above 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0
- Must be under 25 years of age (born after March 1, 1998)
No of Scholarship
- The total number of Seats for the Scholarship is 1300.
- Embassy: 650
- University: 650
- Application form
- Personal Statement
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Educational Documents (Degrees, Transcripts)
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Other Supporting Documents (optional)
How to Apply for the Global Korea Scholarship 2023?
- There are two ways to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program 2023.
- Either to the Korean Embassy of your country or directly to the domestic university of Korea.
- While applying to the Korean embassy, a candidate needs to dispatch original or attested documents to the embassy.
- On the other hand, applying directly to the university requires a candidate to submit all documents to the domestic university.
- An applicant applying via the embassy can apply to 3 universities whereas an applicant applying directly to the university can apply only to 1 university.
- Students passing round two of the Embassy track process should not consider it the final selection. Application form for Global Korea Scholarship 2023 or KGSP Click Here to See the Official Announcement