UNESCO Internship Program 2023 Apply Now | Fully Funded
The UNESCO Internship Program provides an opportunity for students to gain practical knowledge on the ground by taking part in ongoing projects at UNESCO field offices in different parts of the world, learning about their working methods and experiences.
An internship with UNESCO will give you experience in the daily working environment of the United Nations specialized agency. You will be working in a team from one of the program Sectors or Central Services (the support services) of the Organization, at Headquarters, in one of the Field Offices, or in a Category I Institute.
This internship will allow you to develop your skills and acquire specific competencies in the field of cultural, scientific, and technological cooperation for development. It will put you in direct contact with UNESCO projects and programs across the globe.
UNSECO offers internship opportunities for Graduates and students to learn about UNESCO’s mandate program and help them enhance their academic and technical knowledge through different practical assignments. Master’s, Ph.D., or undergraduate students can apply for the internship program.
UNESCO Internship Program 2023 provides a unique opportunity for young professionals to gain valuable work experience, develop skills and contribute to UNESCO’s mission to promote peace, justice, and sustainable development.
This United Nations internship helps build peace in the minds of men and women to cater to the horrors of wars because people were concerned that defense should be a significant priority. It is a driver of success for brilliant students eager to pursue their future careers in the relevant fields.
Interns work alongside experienced staff and have access to a wide range of training and professional development opportunities. The program offers a multicultural and dynamic working environment, and the chance to network with professionals from around the world.
The international internship opportunity by UNESCO grants students the right to work collaboratively with people of different opinions, cultures, and economic, social, and political backgrounds under the mentorship of its expert teams.
UNESCO Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: UNESCO Partners
- Organization: UNESCO
- Program Duration: 2 to 6 Months
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open Now
Benefits of the UNESCO Internship program 2023:
The UNESCO Internship Program offers several benefits to participants, including:
Hands-on work experience: Interns have the opportunity to work on real projects and contribute to the organization’s mission.
Skill development: Interns can enhance their technical, professional, and intercultural skills, and learn about UNESCO’s work.
Networking opportunities: Interns can connect with experienced professionals and build a network of contacts in their field.
Professional development: Interns have access to training and professional development opportunities, including workshops and seminars.
Cultural exchange: Interns have the opportunity to work and live in a multicultural environment, and learn from colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
Positive impact: Interns can make a positive impact in the fields of education, culture, science, and communication, and contribute to UNESCO’s efforts to promote peace and sustainable development.
UNESCO Internship program 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must already have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Applicants’ degrees must not be more than 12 months old.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must possess excellent speaking and writing skills in English or French.
- Applicants must also be committed to working in a team.
- The candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply for the UNESCO Internship program 2023?
The applicants have to apply online through the UNESCO website.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- After selecting the potential candidates through screening, the UNESCO managers will directly contact the applicants.
Documents required for the UN Internship program 2023?
Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of motivation.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Medical Insurance proof.
- Medical certificate to indicate you are fit.
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma as proof of graduation.