World Bank Graduate Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
World Bank Graduate Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023 is an excellent opportunity for students who are energetic and have a passion to pursue a master’s degree program in a development-related topic. Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2023 is geared towards welcoming international students to promote education, economic development, human resources, and capacity building.
This is a fully-funded scholarship program for talented students who want to get themselves enrolled in a foreign institution for higher studies. Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022-2023 is a fully-funded master’s scholarship for international students. JJ/WBGSP scholarships will cover tuition costs, accommodation, economy-class flights, and a monthly living stipend.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2023 to study abroad under the well-known name of the World Bank and innovative Japan is not so far from you. The program aims to promote economic growth and inculcate the seeds of good nations.
Subject to available funding, JJWBGSP offers scholarships for 45 Participating Master’s Programs in 27 universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan in key areas of development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
The candidates will undergo a selection process and should be expected to have above-average academic performances. The Scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly allowance, airfare for a one-way journey between your home country and Japan, orientation, and language training in Japan, health insurance, etc.
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarships 2023 are the most eye-catching program these days as the robust economic giants are hosting them. With the range of participating programs, the scholarship opportunity is available in Japan, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and the US in their key area’s development.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Countries: United States, Europe, Japan
- Funded by: World Bank
- Course Level: Masters’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
World Bank Graduate Scholarships Host Countries:
- United States of America
World Bank Graduate Scholarships Financial Coverage
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program offers the winner the benefits listed below:
- Economy-class flights between your country of origin and the host university will be available
- Apart from the two-way flight, the scholars will be awarded a US 500 travel reimbursement for every trip.
- The tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance you can get from the institution.
- Students receive a monthly subsistence allowance for living expenses (accommodations, food. and even books).
- Note that all JJ/WBGSP awards are for the length of the master’s program, or two years, whichever is the lesser.
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship will not provide:
- VISA application(s) cost
- The cost of bringing or supporting family members of the scholar.
- Training or courses that are extracurricular.
- Courses that don’t satisfy the minimum number of credits needed to be awarded a graduate degree
- Language training is not offered in graduate programs.
- Additional travel arrangements during the duration of the study program.
- Costs associated with research and educational materials or field trips, as well as taking part in seminars or workshops, and internships.
- Computers, for example, are educational equipment.
- Resident permit fee
World Bank Graduate Scholarships Eligible Nations:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Egypt, Arab Rep.
- El Salvador
- Iran, Islamic Rep.
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Lucia
- St Vincent
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza
- Yemen, Republic of
World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed nation.
- Be in good health.
- Own a Bachelor’s (or equal) degree acquired at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date.
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after achieving a Bachelor’s (or equal) degree.
How to Apply to World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023?
Students need to apply online through the link given below.
- To be considered for the scholarship program. Students must apply to the above-listed master programs.
- Students need to upload a letter of acceptance in JJWBGSP from participating Master’s degree program.
- Complete the form and upload all the required documents.
- Students must upload letters of recommendation.
Documents Required for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Document pertaining to the years of work experience.
- Letter of Admission.
- Two recommendation letters.
- One completed application form.
- Medical certificate.
- Valid Passport or another identification card
Application Procedure for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Follow these steps to be eligible for this scholarship:
- First, you must submit an application for admission to one or more of the Master’s Degree Partner Program(s).
- Make an account with the website for scholarships by clicking this link.
For more information about the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program JJWBGSP, go to their Official Website