Master Mind Scholarships 2023-2024 | Study In Belgium
Master Mind Scholarships 2023-2024 in Belgium is an excellent opportunity for international students who wish to pursue their academic careers abroad. The Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships attracts enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to an environment in which they can exchange ideas and learn from each other. This master’s scholarship in Europe offers the opportunity for students to acquire practical experience by integrating into a diverse community of intellectuals and masterminds.
Master Mind Scholarship is one of the fully funded scholarship programs by the Government of Belgium to brighten your career in Belgium. This Master Mind Belgium Government Scholarship is available for Master’s Degree programs at different Flemish host institutions that participate in Program.
Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships 2023-2024 is fully funded master’s scholarships for international students. This scholarship provides a grant of € 8200 plus a tuition fee waiver per academic year. In Flanders and Brussels, the Government of Flanders grants scholarships to outstanding candidates for Masters’s Programs. The program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as top destinations for study.
Moreover, the scholarship program has established itself as one of the leading programs in Europe that allow individuals to explore the country from a variety of perspectives, such as culturally as well as academically and practically.
Selected applicants will study at one of the best universities in Flanders. Located in Flanders Belgium, KU Leuven a research-based institution that offers an education with international appeal. In fact, programs at KU Leuven are based on the innovative research of its scientists and professors.
This Study Abroad Scholarship is offered by The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training to support international master’s students in different Flemish institutions. Master Mind Scholarships is one of the Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe because they are giving enough funds to support your education as well as the quality of life in Belgium.
The scholarship is open to all applicants from any country around the world who are applying to pursue one of the Master’s degree programs offered at KU Leuven. Candidates are new prospective students applying to start their studies in the 2023 academic year.
ABOUT MASTER MIND SCHOLARSHIPS
- DEADLINE: varies by the university (see below).
- LEVEL: Master.
- FUNDING: €9,600 per year.
- OPEN TO: All nationalities.
- COUNTRY: Belgium.
- Region: Flanders and Brussels.
AMOUNT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- The Master Mind scholarship amounts to €9,600 for the 2023-2024 academic year and €9,600 for the 2024-2025 academic year if an application has been submitted for a two-year master’s program.
- The scholarship is paid in three installments:
- A first installment of €4,800 before the start of the academic year in July 2022.
- The student can request to be paid the first installment on his bank account in his country of origin (outside Europe).
- A second payment of €3,200 is transferred at the end of the first semester.
- A final payment of €1,600 is transferred at the end of the first academic year.
Master Mind Scholarships 2023-2024 Host Institutions
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- Karel de Grote University College
- LUCA School of Arts
- PXL University College
- University College Ghent
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Master Mind Scholarship?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for International Students for their study at Flemish Host Institution.
- The applicant applies to take up a Master’s degree program at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Flemish host institution’).
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential.
- The student has a Grade Point Average of 3.5 out of 4.0 and has a good knowledge of the English language.
- The student has to be accepted by the Host institution to receive the scholarship.
- Even if the Host institution’s decision to accept the student is taken after the selection of the Master Mind Scholarships program, this criterion applies.
- All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
You can read more detail about the Eligibility Criteria
HOST UNIVERSITIES AND DEADLINES
Below is a list of host institutions as well as the deadlines to apply for a master’s program:
University of Antwerp:
Vrije Universiteit Brussel :
AP University of Applied Sciences and Arts:
Erasmus Brussels University of Applied Sciences and Arts:
HOGENT University of Applied Sciences and Arts:
KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts:
LUCA School of Arts:
PXL University of Applied Sciences and Arts:
Antwerp Maritime Academy:
- Deadline: please contact the international office.
- More information
For more information, please get in touch with the university offering the program.
How to Apply for Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Master Mind Scholarships:
- Check if you are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of your choice participates in the Master Mind Scholarships. The applicant submits his/her application to the Host institution. Internal deadlines set by the Host institution may differ (see section 6. Timing)
- The Host institution accepts the application of the candidate.
- The Host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind scholarship by creating the candidate’s application file in the Mobility-Online tool.
- The applicant receives an email from the Mobility-Online tool notifying him/her of being pre-selected for a Master Mind scholarship.
- The applicant registers in the Mobility-Online tool and completes his/her application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
What Documents Are Required For Master Mind Scholarship?
The international applicants of Master Mind Flanders Scholarships program need the following document in order to complete the application form. The list is given below:
- A passport-size photo needs to upload.
- International passport or national ID
- A CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Degrees / Transcript of records
- English language test results or letter of exemption (English Proficiency Certificate) provided by the student host university.
- Motivation Letter in English
- Two signed Recommendation Letters from university professors of the last university
- There may require some additional documents according to the university requirements.
You can read more detail about the Eligibility Criteria